- Name: Mikuri Kiyomizu (Wallace is a stage name)
- Title: Artist and Lover of Water
- Age: 25
- Birthday: November 22
- Star Sign: Scorpio
- Height: 5’9”
- Weight: 130
- Likes: water (obvs), fine art, music, and theater, fashion
- Dislikes: dirtiness, any abuse or neglect of Pokemon, not getting his way
On the surface, Wallace is an extremely extroverted person, who will go above and beyond for anyone that he considers a friend. His generous nature even extends to strangers. It means nothing for him to give things away and treat people to things like lunch, coffee, and shopping trips. Sharing really is caring for him. If a person treats him in a friendly manner they will quickly gain a friend. Humble and very down to earth, he seems to be a shining example of what a champion should be.
However, just as any body of water can appear tranquil on the surface, once you’re immersed in Wallace, you will see that he is more than he appears. In truth, he is actually capable of being cold and even a bitch, especially when he’s not getting his way. These things will show up subtly. However, if he is too agitated or tired to keep himself under control, Wallace can be surprisingly vicious, scheming, and cunning. Fortunately, it takes quite a push to get him there. Just don’t make him cry, and he won’t reach the point of trying and likely succeeding in ruining you.
Wallace was just a baby when his parents died, and so he doesn’t remember them. Though he was pretty much raised by everyone in Sootopolis City, for a long while, the closest thing he had to a family was a Feebas that he found as a small child. He had always thought someone had abandoned it since no one ever claimed the Pokemon. In this way, they were soul mates, since Wallace felt as though no one would ever claim him either.
At a young age, he demonstrated quite a prodigal talent with Water Pokemon, likely because he spent so much time around them, most especially his Feebas. This ability to easily bond with and train Pokemon caught the attention of the gym leader Juan, who decided to take the boy in as a pupil.
Under his master’s care, Wallace blossomed as a trainer, but after meeting Steven Stone during his travels, he would further hone his battle skills. As he would say, “Master taught me how to perform with grace, but Steven taught me how to play rough.” Combining cunning battle tactics with an eye for beauty and grace, he quickly rose to the top in both contests and battles, becoming a world famous coordinator with a contest bearing his name and the league champion. Still, Wallace remains humble about his accomplishments, knowing that it could all end at any moment and that the world would then forget his name just as quickly as they learned it.
- He has a good throwing arm and amazing aim, but that’s not surprising, is it? Trainers throw Pokeballs all the time, don’t they?
- He also tends to forget that people exist after so long of not seeing or hearing from them. It’s mostly because he meets so many people in a single day, making it hard to remember Joe Schmo that he met in a coffee shop six months ago. In other words, you have to work a little to keep a continued friendship with him and you also have to stand out in some way.
- He is a hardcore vegetarian because he hates the idea of things dying. If you try to give him seafood, he will literally cry and hate you for as long as you live.
- He likes being pretty, and so he gets his hair and nails professionally done.
- He also wears mascara and lipgloss daily, and maybe a little eyeliner.
- Wallace is the type to not go on and on about his sexuality, but if asked, he will quite casually admit that yes, he is bisexual. It’s not a big deal to him and being asked doesn’t make him uncomfortable.